Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who do you think you are Bear Grylls?




So, our busy week is drawing to an end. Yesterday, Jeff and Troy spent the afternoon strolling out to Lake Josephine. (I decided to be responsible and publish a blog for the third graders.) There has been much activity at the wolverine sites on Lake Josephine and Swiftcurrent Lake. The deer leg at Lake Josephine was torn down and devoured, and there was wolverine hair all over the gun brushes. Cool, huh? After the boys came back, we chowed down on some delicious meatloaf. After dinner I went outside, plopped down the lawn chair in the middle of the snowdrift, and star gazed for a while. What a beautiful sight! Later, Jeff and I watched Man vs. Wild which was somewhere in Montana (I'm guessing the Beartooth Wilderness). It was the most ridiculous thing we have ever seen. I thought Bear Grylls was supposed to be teaching wilderness survival not how to get yourself killed fast. Please watch this show. It will really make you appreciate how much smarter you are than this guy.

Troy left this morning. He biked the whole way and made it out in just over an hour. Man, I wish I had a bike out here. Jeff and I worked all morning in the hotel. I went back over after lunch and finished up the third floor while Jeff relaxed at home. It was another perfect day. We hit a high of 33 degrees, there was no wind, and the clouds didn't roll in until the early evening.


Tomorrow, Jeff and I plan to camp out. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment