Monday, January 4, 2010

Playoffs Are a No Go. Boo!

Not much new over the last couple of days. Victor and Allie made it back to Whitefish safe and sound. Jeff and I spent all day watching football on Sunday (of course). Both of our teams won, but unfortunately the Steeler's could not climb out of the hole they dug themselves (of course neither could the 49er's). Maybe next year Heinzy. It is still up in the air who we will root for in the playoffs. Knowing Jeff and I it will be two different teams!

It has been snowing lightly for the past three days. Today there was NO wind!!! Jeff and I finished up in the basement, ahem, I mean lake level rooms today. We will be working on the fourth floor of the main part of the hotel tomorrow. The bright side is that now we get to climb four flights of stairs everyday. I'll take all the exercise I can get out here (unless it mean cross-country skiing to the Post Office hehe).

The following are pictures courtesy of Victor and Allie.






No comments:

Post a Comment