Thursday, November 5, 2009

WINDY!!!

Tuesday, Victor and his mom came out here. The bighorn sheep licked Victor's car clean for almost 2 hrs straight. We walked around the lodge then headed to the other side of the lake to get a better look at a female moose over there. We got a pretty good look at her as she was feeding on plants in the lake.

Wednesday, I went for a very long drive around the east side of the park. I drove up the Going-to-the-Sun road as far as I could drive (they close it in the winter). The mountains up at the pass were beautiful. Then, I drove towards Two Medicine, where I sat at the lake for 3 hours doing some soul searching and drinking a few beers.

Today, John Waller, a wildlife biologist here in the park, is coming out to show me how I can help with his wolverine research. I'll keep you posted.

P.S. Damn you Yanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment