Sunday, November 22, 2009

Absolutely Unbelievable!


How the H%$@ did the steelers lose to Kansas City??????????????????? Unbelievable! Anyway, enough with the depressing conversation. At least we have a better record than the 49er's. For those of you who don't know, Jeff was a little cocky about his 49er's at the beginning of the season. He bet me that they would have a better record than the Steelers going into playoffs. Whoever's team has the worst record has to drill the hole for icefishing using our hand augar. Hehe. I am also happy that we have a better record than the Eagles because I know Pete would be giving me a REALLY hard time if they were doing better than my Steelers. We need you back Palamalu. You're the man! Seriously.
Well, my last blog was on Friday. The temperature topped out at 48 degrees. Damn, how the weather is so fickle here! Jeff and I got another good chunk of wood chopped. I feel like the pile is never going to end. Is anyone interested in coming out here to chop the rest of our wood for FREE? Then, Jeff taught me how to play hearts so that we can play when Victor and Allie come to visit in a week.
Saturday, the weather was cold again. The max temp was 30 degrees. YAY! Despite the cold temp, wind, and snow, I took a stroll around Swiftcurrent Lake. There was quite a bit of snow. It was so quiet and peaceful out there. The only thing I heard were the trees creaking in the wind. Then, I spent a few hours working on my blog and lesson for the third graders this week. Jeff watched some football and played video games like a man. We feasted on some chili and cornbread, watched a couple of movies, and called it a night.
Which brings me to the misery of today. Both the Steelers and the 49er's lost, so Jeff and I are quite depressed. BOO!

1 comment:

  1. I'm officially out of the survivor league, I knew there was a reason I waited sooo long to take the steelers. oh well at least i outlasted a lot of those obnoxious men!!!

    ReplyDelete