Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Go Phillies!

Ok, so I slacked last night on the blog. I was sucked in to the two awesome games that were on. Way to hang in there Phillies! Yesterday the rangers came by to go over the rules with us and to give us emergency information. I didn't realize that we will have to pass through an avalanche slide zone to get to Swiftcurrent (the other hotel we have to keep an eye on) and another to get out of the park. So, as soon as it snows Jeff and I are going to practice with our avalanche gear. We will carry locator devices, so hopefully if we are caught in an avalanche, one of us will be not be buried and will be able to dig the other person out. Fun, huh? Other than that, it was a slow day. I chopped some wood while Jeff was at work, and I attempted to get some cookware out of the lodge kitchen. However, it was dark in there, and my imagintion got the best of me. Then we settled down to watch the Phillies kick some Yankee rear. Good luck in game 6!

Victor is supposed to be bringing his mom here today, so we should be going for a hike. I will fend off my laziness and actually right a blog tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment