Monday, November 9, 2009

Go Steelers!

Winter definitely decided to rear its head this weekend. It snowed non-stop! Sunday, we drove Jimbo out of the park. There was about 18 inches of snow on the road, but Jeff's car plowed through ok. We unlocked the gate and set Jimbo free. It was beautiful out in Babb. Not a cloud in the sky. Back here in the park, however is another story. The clouds just hand in the mountains, keeping it very gray. Boo!

Today is a beautiful day. It has warmed up to 39 degrees! This morning there were probably twenty bighorn sheep in the front yard. There were three males. Every once in a while I see one but never three. John Waller, the wildlife biologist, said we should start seeing more males and that we should see them butting heads. That will be awesome! I spent an hour on the other side of the lake working on my snow fort. It's coming along well. I just hope it doesn't warm up too much and melt. It's been years since I played in the snow like that. You're never too old to build snow forts!

Tonight, the Steelers play the Broncos in Denver. It's going to be a tough game, but I have faith in the Steelers! Oh by the way, congrats Stace for staying in the pool for another week. Russ must be pissed! hehe

1 comment:

  1. Bragging rights are a wonderful thing. Down to seven people in pool, counting myself. I'll let you know my pick for next week, I need all the positive vibes I can get. Four more days til we hopefully own property in God's Country!!!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete