Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I love to paint!

Well, I am still recovering from the Steeler's loss to Kansas City. I'm sure KC fans are still in shock themselves. I'm trying to get over it, but things aren't looking so good for us Steeler fans. We have some pretty important injuries (Palamalu, Aaron Smith, and Kemoeatu) , and let's face it, Ben doesn't play so good after a concussion (this is his 4th since 2006). Hopefully Tomlin can kick those Steelers into gear for the game Sunday night! We can't lose another one. Especially since we now have the same record as Pete's Eagles.



Anywho, Monday Jeff and I went back to painting. It is miserable work. I'm not even kidding. There is absolutely nothing fun about painting. If you disagree, you can come out here and paint. I am also losing all hope that the hotel is haunted. First of all, it just isn't logical. Second of all, the more time I spend over in the hotel the more I doubt the haunting stories. The building is always making crazy noises, which yes can be spooky, but it is a very old building, and the wind blows here constantly. There is a crack or crevice in just about every wall so the wind whistles through the building quite a bit, but that's it. No ghosts, as of yet anyhow. Now this doesn't mean that I wouldn't be scared if I were alone in the dark parts of the hotel because I would be. But, that's because I am a wuss. So back to reality. Jeff and I finished our painting for the day and headed home to feast on steaks and butternut squash. Yum! The night ended quietly when our satelite went out, mid-movie of course, and we retired to our room to read our books. Seriously, what do people do without TV these days?


Tuesday began. Still no TV. This threw off Jeff's routine entirely. Here is the routine: 7:06 am -wake up. 7:08 am - turn on Live with Regis and Kelly. 7:08 am -8 am - watch Regis say stupid stuff, eat breakfast, get dressed, and go to work. (I am lucky enough not to get up until 8 am when I hear the car pull away. hehe) At 10 am I headed over to the hotel to help Jeff plug the snow holes around various doors then paint. We worked until 1 pm then came home for lunch. Still no TV. Seriously, Jeff and I don't know what to do with ourselves. So, we head back to the hotel, paint some more then come home at the end of the day. Oh yeah, Jeff got the TV fixed. Now it's official, we don't have to talk to each other anymore. Just kidding everyone. Well that is all that has happened today. Now I have to go cook dinner, so Jeff won't starve to death. Until next time...


P.S. Someone send us a postcard for crying out loud! P.O. Box 648, Babb, MT 59411 JEEZE!

No comments:

Post a Comment