Thursday, October 29, 2009

Finally arrived!

I have finally made it to Many Glacier. I flew into Portland on Tuesday, and Jeff's parents were kind enough to pick me up and bring me the whole way to Montana. We went to Costco and got the rest of our groceries before we got into the park. Pattie (Jeff's mom) and I had to sit with our feet on cases of beer and groceries in our lap. Needless to say, it was not the most comfortable 3 hour drive we've ever made. It sure was good to be the driver.

There is about a foot of snow out here, and its windy (of course!) When we arrived, the big horn sheep went to town licking the truck clean. There was a herd of about 15, all of them females and their young except one GIANT male! It was awesome. We will be seeing them everyday, except when the wolves are around (hehe). Life IS GOOD! I wil post pics tomorrow. I'm sleepy, and the world series is on. GO PHILLIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment